Tuesday, February 19, 2013

So Thankful!

Today I am so sick. But, I have so much to do. The kids have to be here and there
and I have to take them. I thought about just staying in bed, but I think I'm glad I
got up and had scripture study with the kids and showered.  I'm so thankful
for my healthy body! (when I'm not sick) I'm so thankful for my arms that
can hug kids and fold laundry. I'm thankful for my legs that they can walk up
and down the stairs.  I love when I go to my sisters house and she says,
" Bring your tennis shoes so we can go for a walk."
I love being able to feed my family healthy food.  I'm thankful for feeling pain
so I can fully appreciate no pain.

Dallin has been sick and yesterday he woke up with no headache. Finally!  He started
to fold laundry because it felt good  to be able to move again with out feeling pain.
I appreciate the natural way we can learn truths.

My silly brood!

1 comment:

  1. HI KELLY!! Question... whats Tony's MTC address? When does he leave the MTC? And What will his mission home address be? Hope you are feeling better!!! Cant wait to hang out with you guys in August!! Please keep some days open for Eli and I to come play :)

    ReplyDelete