Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random Things Going On Around Here

 S was persuaded to make a doll one day and just whipped it up so quick. 
Looks like Scrump in "Lilo and Stitch"
She is dearly loved!
 T and his girly Heather went to a dance that was "Hero/villian" themed. 
T and I made the costumes. So fun!

 Cousins have to be the BEST! I just 
love these girls! They all got a make over.
Beautiful shiny lips!

 T playing the lute.
I swear he can pick up anything and play it like he has for years!

 SNOW! D and E make some nice recliner seats to relax
after all their hard work!
Lills worked so hard to make these snow men. 
A very frustrating time, but finally completed!

 S ans C are so silly when they get a hold of my camera!
S is wearing one of the head bands they made at Young Women's.

 Push ups?
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment