Is this inspiring or what?! Nachooooooooo!
I am taking the coolest class right now
about Learning to Inspire!
If you didn't already know I've been homeschooling
my children for what, 15 years now?
Coming out of a major burn out stage, I was
my children for what, 15 years now?
Coming out of a major burn out stage, I was
in desperate need of some inspiration.
I needed to learn to be more inspiring!
This class was the answer!
I needed to learn to be more inspiring!
This class was the answer!
I shared an experience in one of my writing
assignments about overcoming some negative
thinking that has made it hard to continue
assignments about overcoming some negative
thinking that has made it hard to continue
making our learning experiences fun and memorable.
My mentor shared it with Mary Ann (her mentor)
and Mary Ann featured my experience on her website.
and Mary Ann featured my experience on her website.
I will do a special post about Mary Ann and
her awesomeness!
Just to get an idea about what she's about
look around her site and enjoy what you read.
And take some of her advice. You wont regret it!
No comments:
Post a Comment