Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Day!

E is potty trained! Hallelujah!
He is happily riding the bike he earned for going
in the potty for 3 days with only one accident.
He feels like hot stuff with
his Super Hero undies on and knowing now
that he is a Big Boy!


On the other side, I am a diaper bag free mama and 
finally got my diaper raise!


My daughter found a treasure on our I-Tunes account.
This guy Daniel Delaney tells all about different
kinds of food and how to make different kinds
foods.  It has been a treasure at our house 
with my cooking lovin' kids. 
Last night they made gummy candy for a 
friends birthday.  
Check him out!  He has a podcast on I-Tunes
that you can subscribe for and down load, for Free!
  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Diaper bag free!? Congratulations! It's probably been a good amount of time since you didn't have one to carry around!

    ReplyDelete