Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Am A Child Of God

I read my scriptures out loud this morning with
E(3 yrs old) 
boring his hands into mine, touching any
part of skin that is exposed and playing with
my hair.... 
I explained to him he had two Fathers.
One is Daddy, that is downstairs sleeping and
the other one lives in Heaven. And they both love
him so much. 

After we were finished he pranced around saying,
"I have two dads! I have two dads!"
How awesome is that?
A seed is being planted in this little guys heart...

...and that is my simple pleasure today.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. How awesome is that indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He obviously feels very loved. You are a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Simple moments like that are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! A teaching moment to treasure for sure.

    ReplyDelete