Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Adam

note: this picture has nothing to do with my post, but seriously, isn't that a precious sight?


Two posts in one day????
I know.... it's weird, but today
is Christmas Adam!
You know, the day before
Christmas Eve!

We love Christmas Adam
especially this year
because we've come up with
a new tradition!
And it's been great!!!!

We've made Christmas Adam
a day of service.
It feeds our spirits and helps
us feel our saviors love for us!

So today, we played with Seth. He's two and
has a new baby sister. He doesn't quite understand
what's going on and doesn't like it one bit.
His mom had a C-section and can't sweep, mop or
vacuum so we did it for her.
Can I have a vacuum like hers Santa?
Girls like to chat so we did that for a while too!

Then we(my family and some of our friends and their families)
went to Mountain Something-r-uther
Care Center and sang to the residence there.
It was so fun. Lills and D were singing their
hearts out and I think I was too. :)
I got so into it and so did our audience.
They sung with us and clapped to the beat
and directed us like we were a real choir.
Lills feels like a million bucks and D made a
new friend. A.J.

We talked to a few of the women there.
One lady(the one directing us) is 95 yrs old
and she plays the piano. Another lady
was admiring Lills' sweatshirt
with penguins on it!
(Thanks Meg)

Well, tonight the boys are going to watch
a football game. Who's playing anyway?

And us girls are checking out some
sweet shops.

We all hope you have a great
Christmas Adam! We are sure having a time of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment