Saturday, July 31, 2010

just whatever

Rashelle, C and S



*I know it's been a month since I last posted
but my camera has been dead and I keep
putting off charging it up. It's not hard to do,
I just dont wanna.

*We all miss Rashelle, Crickette and the
chitlins. But we get to see them this weekend.
Yipee!

*We felt electricity in Aunt Alisa's pool.
That was weird.

* It's so fun to have memories that make you smile.
Wrestling Adam's friend's date and her saying
"I'm sorry I dont even know you" while we were
rolling around on the ground kills me every time I
think about it and E pouring Sacrament water in his eye,
and asking me why I was laughing so hard.
Oh my goodness...

I love those.

* Summer Reading programs rock.
You have to sign up for all of them so you can
earn all the prizes.
The County Library has lame monthly prizes but
you get a free book at the end.
The City Library has better monthly prizes.
The book stores give free books and
you always get a free coupon for cool things
like a free cookie on a stick or a
McDonalds Kids meal. They also
give tons of "buy a meal get a kids meal for
free" type of things. Great fun I tell ya!

* It's fun to learn all about your parents
and why they do what they do.

* Cousins beat all! D prayed the other evening at
dinner that he was thankful for Secrety Secrets
which is something he and his cousin Emma have
created. And Sophie cried when E didn't come over today.

*I love a good book that makes you think about things
and how thankful you are to walk in your shoes and
no one elses.

*I want to go to Woodbadge training so bad
in September. Great leaders will be teaching.
Ugh!

*I'm allergic to Chocolate. I know, it's not cool
at all. Sometimes the headaches are worth it.

*I love blog hopping, but I become a beast
when anyone interrupts me. Not good!

* T will be dating. He'll be 16 this Thursday!
I'm glad the time has come!
Secretly, I'd like to hold him in my lap and
tease him about his beard. It's a love thing.

* School starts this month.
* I'm done.:)


my husband and I with our friends

2 comments:

  1. awe I'm so happy to be your friend :)
    Cute blog! The "out of our silly mouths" thing on the side is hilarious!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAting? No way! And I'd like to hear the story of how you and Adam's friend's date started wrestling :)

    ReplyDelete