Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lills turns 6

We had a fun day with Lills on her birthday.
She and D and E are really into Pokemon cards.
They just love to sort the cards and play a game
they made up. Our neighbor Chase gave Lills a
big bag a Pokemon cards for her birthday and
she and D shares all of them. They spent hours
sorting and playing with them with their cousin Kate.



Lills and Kate played in dress up
clothes and I gave them a make over.
Fu-un!


Later we went to the park and played a
mean game of Duck Duck Goose.



Lilly got this pretty phone from Kate.


Here is her ice cream cake made with ice cream sandwiches
whip cream and Butterfingers.
Yum.


We surprised her with this cute cake.
Can you see the excitement?
I love it.

I sure love this little girl!


3 comments:

  1. Lills + Kate = best friends forever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome cake. Good job with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is DARLING! Would you possibly want to post this recipe?? Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete