Monday, April 19, 2010

39 is the new 20!

I'm turning 39 this weekend.
39!
Last night I was still able to do a
tight butt cartwheel.
To show the girls I still can.
I pulled a couple of muscles in my legs but
I'm still fit enough to do it.

I'm determined to run a 5K this year!
And I want to do some flexibility
exercises to be able to do the
splits again and a back walk over.
No sugar and chocolate because those
things make me feel old.
Do you think I can do it?

I'll post pictures to show you that I still can.
39 is the new 20 did you know?


It's beautiful outside today so the kids
and I are heading out for a nice walk
to enjoy the fresh air.
See you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY 39th!!! Celebrate good times, come on! (you know, the song...) And yes, I have heard 50 is the new 40, so it's gotta be similar. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for always being my #1 blog commenter :)
    And Happy Birthday this weekend! Hope you have some fun plans.
    You are a hot mama at 40.

    Love you,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant you're a hot mama at 39.

    :)

    ReplyDelete