
Today I start my Water Color Class.
I'm so excited but really nervous.
I feel like a young child. I was extremely
shy when I was little. Sometimes that shyness
creeps back. Sigh!
I even called my friend, who registered
her daughter for the class, to come pick me up.
Karen, who is teaching, is so kind and
I know it will be just fine, but I also know
I'm not taking the class with just adults.
Maybe no adults.
Will I be the only one? Maybe!
I keep thinking of Marjory Hinckley who said,
"We are all in this together. We need each other.
Oh, how we need each other. Those of us who are
old need you who are young. And, hopefully, you who
are young need some of us who are old.
Maybe I'll meet a kindred
spirit, who is 10. :)
Wish me luck.....
I think that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how it went.
i think you will have fun! I signed up for a dance class once and everyone else was 10-12 yrs. old. I chickened out and didn't go back, but I wish I had...
ReplyDelete