Saturday, November 28, 2009

Not mature enough...

So, Christmas is coming and the geese are
getting fat and my home has too much
stuff in it. So we are eliminating.
Eliminating things we are not mature
enough to take care of.

We really have to be honest with ouselves.
What we can't take care of goes in a big bag
and given to those who think my trash is
treasure or in the dumpster.

I was looking in my pantry. I have a shelf
that is filled with cookbooks. I love to
go through cookbooks but I'm too picky to
actually cook those things.

I'm not mature enough to handle those.

Out They Go!

I had a quarter collection. You know, the ones
that have the states on the back. Well... some
fell out and got lost.....
Not mature enough to handle that collection.

Spending the money for Christmas.

You get the idea. I need room
to store the stuff we decide to get for
Christmas anyway!!!

Joy to the World!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. That was so funny to read!!! I was laughing while thinking of all the things that I am obviously "not mature enough" about. Anyway, thanks for the laugh and insite.

    ReplyDelete