Tuesday, November 3, 2009

By Golly, We DO Have a Winner!


My Favorite Sis in Law...Jfer!

She guessed right on my Halloween costume.

What I want to know is.....

How did you know, when my sisters and dad didn't?

And... How did you get 83% on Jake's quiz about him on FB?

You are the best! Love you!

You deserve Chocolatey Goodness!

When can I deliver?

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so if any of you have a facebook account....the number one thing on Kelly's 25 things about her: A wanna-be Harley Babe! I guess I am lucky Kelly and have a good memory :) That and I can totally see you as a Harley Girl.....clean one though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never underestimate the power of Jen's memory and ability to find out more about a person in two minutes than I can in 10 years... I'm not exaggerating either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this to be true. Hence, the 83% on Jake's quiz about him! :) You are amazing Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete