Thursday, November 19, 2009

Been a while.

As if I don't have enough to do,
Ive added a couple things to my plate.
They are all good. Really good.

#1 A journey to feeling God's love for me daily.
What could be better than this?
This is what I'm reading to help me:
The scriptures, Conference talks from the First
presidency, The book A Heart Like His
by:Virginia Pearce and a lot of
self examination and lots of courage.
Try it yourself.



#2 My new calling in my ward: Wolf Den Leader.
I plan to throw myself into Scouts. Just last weekend
I had the privilege of attending Pow-Wow. WOW is right.
I learned so much. I saw a bunch a nerdy adults who
are completely immersed in the program.
What an inspiration they were.
The Theme was "Finding the Treasures in Cub Scouts"
So the leaders were dressed in Pirate garb
and they said, "Arrrhg" a lot.

For the sake of my boys I want to be a nerdy adult and
have tons of patches on my light yellow uniform and
do a bunch of skits and field trips and teach them
songs and most importantly,
teach them to be MEN!

Yesterday I took D and and his KOF group swimming.
I said, "You can go play now." trying to shoo
him away with my hand.
He said, "Mom, come play with me!"

He has no IDEA!! :)



The conference talks I'm reading can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment