I dont know why this song keeps running
through my mind.....
10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or more,
Kelly let a stinker in the grocery store.
Ten men died trying to hold their breath,
She let another stinker and she killed the rest.
This song was taught to the younger of my siblings
by the older ones. The older ones made it up when
they were little and now my kids love to sing it!
It's funny when I'm doing one task or another and
some funny memory will come to my mind and
I cant stop smiling or laughing out loud.
"What mom," my kids would say, "what's so funny?"
Then, I would tell them my story.
I'm sure you've had your kids come and ask
you to tell them stories about when you were little.
Really, the stories are endless. And Priceless.
I'm so thankful for memories that make us smile
and not be able to stop.
Today should make up one of those memories. :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
All you Muppets fans, you'll love this!
It's because of the black bean conversation last night! Have a happy day, I'll make sure mine is a day to remember! Love ya
ReplyDeleteHaha, you crack me up Kel, I'm thankful for your sense of humor. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete