
Is it hard for you to say yes to your kids when they
want to ...oh I dont know... paint? Play with clay?
Experiment with food? Engage in scrapbooking?
Well, it's one thing I dont do as
often as I should, because really, our kids are
smart and they KNOW how to do things!
...we just have to trust them.
D and Lills came up with a grand idea to start up
a restaurant. A small one of course...for now!
They also decided they needed to make up
some grub to serve. And serve with style!
And you know what? They did!
Crunchies
Some chocolate chips
Pretzels
Melt the chocolate in the microwave
Crush the pretzels until they resemble coarse crumbs.
Mix together, drop by spoonfuls onto a plate
and freeze.
Once they are hard, remove and serve.
Very tasty if I do say so myself! They even served it
to me on a silver platter WITH a nice glass of ice water!
Now THAT is service!
....all because I said,
"Why yes...yes you can!"
No comments:
Post a Comment