Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today.


I have a lot to do today.
I am transforming my Living Room into a
Collections Museum for the day.
Then, I will teach a bunch of boys about Collections.

How exciting is that?

I mean, do you know what Philately or Numismatics mean?
Look it up! :)

I realized how many collections I
actually have.
Smurfs. Yes Smurfs.
My childhood favorite past time.

A cool book of stamps our friends
brought back to us from Russia.

Comic Books. Made by the one and only
Nick Burk.

Two sets of Tea sets, which is now
my craze!

Hero Clicks. Have you ever played that game?

Pretty jewelry boxes. From all over the world.

American Girl books and dolls.

Who knew I had all this stuff!
Before and after pictures will come shortly.

Then off to Tami's to watch Nie Nie
on Opra!

What a fun day ahead of me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have a cute pic of you and Ian at the state fair. I lost your email, will you email me so I can send it to you? heatherfausett@yahoo.com
    Fun day by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete