I don't know about you, but,
I'm feeling a little tired of birthday cakes.
I'm not a decorator, so why in the WORLD
would I want to decorate a cake.
I don't. Not really.
Well, thankfully, my kids are tired
of birthday cakes too.
"Mom, I just want a big bowl of fruit." T says.
" I just want kiwi, strawberries and grapes." D says.
I say,
"Let's have a fruit pizza with Kiwi and raspberries.
Yum!"
Okay? Okay!
Everyone is happy and a bit healthier too.
I'm feeling a little tired of birthday cakes.
I'm not a decorator, so why in the WORLD
would I want to decorate a cake.
I don't. Not really.
Well, thankfully, my kids are tired
of birthday cakes too.
"Mom, I just want a big bowl of fruit." T says.
" I just want kiwi, strawberries and grapes." D says.
I say,
"Let's have a fruit pizza with Kiwi and raspberries.
Yum!"
Okay? Okay!
Everyone is happy and a bit healthier too.


No comments:
Post a Comment