Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wow!

Today was our official first day of School.
I was so busy I didn't even take a picture!
I think I need to come up with a better schedule.
5 kids wanting to do math at the same time
does Not, I repeat, does Not work for me.

Shifts, Kelly! Think shifts!

D and Lills have a video that features a
nice, scary, animated woman who teaches
rhythm and songs. Wow! We were stunned.
We were all watching silently with our
mouths dropped open for about 5 min.
Then we all started laughing at the same time.

My house gets really messy during the day
with papers, crayons, markers, books, schedules
and people!
It's ....um.....really fun. :)

No, really, it can be loads of fun.

Here is my to do list for the rest of the week.
1. Get the wireless computer running.
2. Go to a club meeting for D
3. Prepare a lesson and game about
Idleness vs Work to present at the
Summit this Sat. in Mid-evil costume.
4. Hem my costume so it's not too long.
5. Nurture my children and husband
6. Read my books
7. Prepare my children for the next day's work...

I think there is like 9 million other things, I just can't
remember right now.

And I need to get dinner on the table.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, you are amazing!! What a full day! Keep those crayons flying because whatever you are doing it's working.

    ReplyDelete