So my new project was coming up with a
scholar program for Sara and Chloe's
schooling for the next couple of years.
The girls came up with and voted
on a name for it.
Daughters of Light.
The whole purpose is to
help the girls truly understand
their divine roll as a Daughter of God.
And... to develop their talents
and their thirst for knowledge.
We will be reading:
Little Women
Everyday Greatness
Aesop's Fables
Cultural Literacy
I'm so excited!
This club is filled with 9
amazing girls.
We've had time this summer
to get to know each other and
it's been so fun and rewarding.
I love them all.
Next year we'll have 6 more
amazing girls.
I will post our activities and the
fun things we will do during the year.
More for a journal for me.
I'm so thankful for the support of
the mom's of the group and my mom
and most importantly My Heavenly Father,
my biggest supporter. :)
scholar program for Sara and Chloe's
schooling for the next couple of years.
The girls came up with and voted
on a name for it.
Daughters of Light.
The whole purpose is to
help the girls truly understand
their divine roll as a Daughter of God.
And... to develop their talents
and their thirst for knowledge.
We will be reading:
Little Women
Everyday Greatness
Aesop's Fables
Cultural Literacy
I'm so excited!
This club is filled with 9
amazing girls.
We've had time this summer
to get to know each other and
it's been so fun and rewarding.
I love them all.
Next year we'll have 6 more
amazing girls.
I will post our activities and the
fun things we will do during the year.
More for a journal for me.
I'm so thankful for the support of
the mom's of the group and my mom
and most importantly My Heavenly Father,
my biggest supporter. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment