Oh, it's been a good productive day.
Thanks to Tami, Audrey, Christine and My Heavenly Father.
I completed my creation of a scholar
academy for my daughter and some other
amazing young women.
I do believe we have a name for it.
I'll let you know what it is once it's approved
by everyone.
I'm just about done typing it all up.
Happy Day!
Now, for scheduling the school year.
With 5 kids going 5 different ways...
Things are going to get a bit tricky.
Reminds me of the Aesop Fable
The Crow and the Pitcher:
A thirsty crow found a pitcher with some
water in it, but so little was there that, try
as she might, she could not reach it with
her beak, and it seemed as though she would
die of thirst with in sight of the remedy.
At last she hit upon a clever plan. She began
dropping pebbles into the pitcher, and with
each pebble the water rose a little higher until
at last it reached the brim, and the knowing bird
was enabled to quench her thirst.
The moral of the story?
Necessity is the mother of invention.
So.... I get to be an inventor.
I'm going to tell D. He'll be
so excited for me. :)
Thanks to Tami, Audrey, Christine and My Heavenly Father.
I completed my creation of a scholar
academy for my daughter and some other
amazing young women.
I do believe we have a name for it.
I'll let you know what it is once it's approved
by everyone.
I'm just about done typing it all up.
Happy Day!
Now, for scheduling the school year.
With 5 kids going 5 different ways...
Things are going to get a bit tricky.
Reminds me of the Aesop Fable
The Crow and the Pitcher:
A thirsty crow found a pitcher with somewater in it, but so little was there that, try
as she might, she could not reach it with
her beak, and it seemed as though she would
die of thirst with in sight of the remedy.
At last she hit upon a clever plan. She began
dropping pebbles into the pitcher, and with
each pebble the water rose a little higher until
at last it reached the brim, and the knowing bird
was enabled to quench her thirst.
The moral of the story?
Necessity is the mother of invention.
So.... I get to be an inventor.
I'm going to tell D. He'll be
so excited for me. :)
Way to go!! What a HUGE accomplishment! I am so excited for all the young ladies in your scholar group, they will be so blessed because of your efforts. Thanks for all you do!!
ReplyDelete