Monday, June 8, 2009

Saturday is a special day!

Last Saturday we were able to go see
the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
It was very beautiful and peaceful.
The Celestial Room was amazing.
Completely white. The chandeliers
were huge and beautiful.
The Baptismal Font was awesome.
It had a beautiful painting of
John the Baptist baptizing Jesus.
At this point Lills, matter of factly,
told me she could feel the spirit.

T was amazed at the Celestial Room.
I was so happy to have been there with my kids.
(I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.
My camera's battery lost it's fuel and
I couldn't take pictures.My bro did.)

After the tour, we went into a Reception Tent.
I felt like I walking into the hall where Anne Shirley
recited her poem. Was it the Highway Man?
(I wish I could have taken a picture!)

It was so lovely and the nice ladies gave us each a
cookie and a water bottle. There were chandeliers
in there too. It was so nice.

Later that evening Tony and I doubled
with Nick and his friend Crystal.
We went to eat at Thai Delight.
Try it! It's wonderful!
Then we saw Star Trek.


What a FUN movie.

We got home at 11:30pm and
everyone was still awake. Except E.

What is up with that?



1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see the temple in July.Esher still talks about the Draper Temple. I think kids just feel things so much better than us.

    Wasn't Star Trek just awesome? I loved every minute and I just didn't want it to end!!!

    ReplyDelete