I KNOW you've had one!
One of those nights when your loverly children
are acting CRRRAZYYYY!
And they wont settle down no matter what!
And you are so tired!
You fantasize about your children sitting on the couch
reading classic literature and saying things like,
"Mother, this is quite a book. I have learned to
be loving and kind. I know now why
it is important to you for us to love each other.
I will change my heart Mother.
Thank you for allowing me to be schooled by you."
But,
I can only fantasize!
I fantasized about eating a Big Juicy Hamburger
while I was making black bean burritos
for the family.
I couldn't even force myself to eat
that black bean stuff!
And I was so hungry!
Tony called and I asked him to
PLEASE bring me a hamburger.
And he did!
He brought me a $6 bacon cheeseburger
from Carls Jr. and a chocolate shake
WITH whipped cream.
He is my Knight in Shining Armor!
But, do you think I could eat it in peace?
while I was making black bean burritos
for the family.
I couldn't even force myself to eat
that black bean stuff!
And I was so hungry!
Tony called and I asked him to
PLEASE bring me a hamburger.
And he did!
He brought me a $6 bacon cheeseburger
from Carls Jr. and a chocolate shake
WITH whipped cream.
He is my Knight in Shining Armor!
But, do you think I could eat it in peace?


Such a nice husband! Your description and photos made me laugh. We have all been there!
ReplyDelete