These are a few things that I've been able to enjoy the last few days!
These are the Best MultiGrain Pancakes ever. Lills' favorite,so we made them for her birthday. They are super healthy,
and they don't give anyone stomach aches.
Lills got a Library card on her birthday.
A very important event for the family.
After her first 5 books, she can check out 30!
We utilize this blessing to the max and
have found treasures untold!
A very important event for the family.
After her first 5 books, she can check out 30!
We utilize this blessing to the max and
have found treasures untold!

Lills was on cloud nine when her cute
little friends sang to her!
Look at her face, pure joy!
Look at her face, pure joy!

My Sister Tami gave me the coolest CD!
I don't think she thought I would like it.
But it's true, It's the Beeeeest! I Looooove it! :)
Jack Johnson, Cake, Adam Lambert.
It can't get much better than that!
And My favorite of all time............
I don't think she thought I would like it.
But it's true, It's the Beeeeest! I Looooove it! :)
Jack Johnson, Cake, Adam Lambert.
It can't get much better than that!
And My favorite of all time............
Lesson Learned!
Precious moments fly by so quickly.
Enjoy them! Even the screaming!
So, instead of smiling about it... one day,
I'll smile now, and give more hugs and kisses.


So excited about this blog.
ReplyDeleteI want the recipe for the super healthy pancakes please :) (cause you know how I love my pancakes)
and happy birthday to Lily!
THAT CAKE ROCKS!!! You are such a great mom Kelly!! I have always admired your ability to "smile now and give more hugs and kisses", something I need to work on!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, the plate of pancakes - those are Tony's, what did the rest of you eat?
ReplyDelete